1305 Witham St,
Student Council experts from seven states are combining their knowledge and skills to provide this training.
Deadline to register is September 21, 2020. (There is limited space available so please register ASAP to ensure your team’s spot).
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 | 6:00p – 8:30p CT
This Tuesday evening experience is tailored for training new ML and HS leaders.
Interact with student leaders and advisors from across the US! Gain expertise to build a successful year in this time of change.
• Parliamentary Procedure (led by the National Association of Parliamentarians Director)
• Effective Meeting Skills
• Group Dynamics
• Empowering Student Voice
• Effective Communication
• Conducting Elections + Voting
• Middle School Magic
• Equity/Social Justice
• Mental Health Awareness
• You will need names, email addresses, and cell phone numbers for all registrants.
• Registration is by teams of 10 delegates for $100 per team. You register as a team of 10, and you may register more than one team! (Feel free to combine five from one school and five from another. However, they must be registered as one team, and the invoice will be sent to the advisor who registers the team.)
• Registration Deadline: September 21, 2020 (limited space so it may close sooner than the registration deadline).
• Cancellation is not allowed, but substitutions can be made.
Teams of up to 10 delegates (includes advisors and students) for $100.
Registration Deadline: September 21, 2020 Cancellation Deadline: September 25, 2020 Names to be Submitted: September 21, 2020 Payment Deadline: September 21, 202