The Missouri Association of Student Councils annually holds a State Convention, hosted by the elected state president school, which brings together over 1,000 student leaders from schools throughout Missouri for a three-day convention. Highlights include nationally known speakers, student-led workshops and breakout sessions, a dance, campaigning and election of state officer schools, scholarships and recognition of Honor Council recipients. All member schools may bring six delegates and must be accompanied by an adult advisor.
2022 State Convention | Branson High School
74th Annual State Convention
Branson High School
935 Buchanan Drive
Date: March 17-19, 2022
Theme: Back to Our Future
Cost: $75 per delegate
President: Branson High School
Vice President: HoltHigh School
2nd Vice President: Lafayette CountyMiddle School
Secretary: Northwest High School
2022 State Convention Brochure, Schedule & Discussion Group Volunteers
2022 State Convention Brochure
2022 State Convention Tentative Schedule
2022 Discussion Group Volunteers Sign Up for High School | Deadline: February 11
2022 Discussion Group Volunteers Sign Up for Middle School Deadline: February 11
Required Forms | Bring to State Convention
2022 State Convention Student Participant Form | Print one for every Student, obtain signatures and bring to convention.
2022 State Convention Adult Participant Form | Print one for every Adult, obtain signatures and bring to convention.
2022 Checklist – What to bring – COMING SOON!
2022 Registration & Order Forms
2022 MASC State Convention Registration | Due: February 4 Schools may bring up to 6 student delegates
State Convention Registration
MASC has reached out to hotels in the Branson area and secured 6 properties for your reservations. This was a difficult process, as it is Spring Break and we did some hard negotiating to try to reserve rooms and get rates that are good for you. (some better than others).
Here is basic information for you:
- Each school will make their own reservations. Here is a spreadsheet of the hotels and contact info.
- MASC Districts will provide help to schools who may need assistance in finding a roomie to help with cost.
- Call hotels between the hours of 9:00 – 5:00. There will be times when you will need to leave a message for the contact person at the hotel.
- All rooms are doubles – if you need a King, expect to pay a higher rate.
- If paying with a school credit card, you will need to complete a Credit Card Authorization form and return it to the hotel contact. You will also need to bring a hard copy with you to check in.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, this must be done 48 hours prior to check in.
Running for State Office
2022 Candidate Election Guidelines & Information Flyer
Intent to Run for MASC State Office Form | Due: February 25, 2022
Electronic copies, video technology and skits/presentations | Due: March 4, 2022
Social Media Guidelines
Summer Workshop Scholarships Awarded at State Convention
Check for scholarship deadlines
More information to be posted here as it becomes available.